With the approach of freezing temperatures, if you’ve not taken care of your business’ fire sprinklers, you’re likely to experience potential issues that can result in an expensive fix. Your sprinkler system may be at risk to freeze, but ASA Fire Protection, LLC wants to make you aware of this information so you can protect your property and personnel.
Situations That Put You At Risk
If any of these situations apply to you, you are at risk of leaks from frozen sprinkler lines, which will result in impairment to your building and unwanted costs.
- You have a wet, dry, preaction or deluge sprinkler system in your facility.
- There are areas outside that have sprinkler coverage that contain antifreeze.
- Sections of your building are not in use or are unheated.
- There is exposure to the outside via penetrations that are not closed or inoperable.
- You have attic space where sprinkler piping is present and insulation is not present.