Job Category: Building Construction/Skilled Trades, Industrial Design – Product
Desired Start Date: May 2, 2016
Approximate Hours per Week: 40
Job Description: There is strong potential for advancement through on the job training and NICET exams.
- Receipt and preparation of AutoCAD drawings to be used as “backgrounds” for system design
- “Clean-up” and detailing of completed designs in preparation for submittals
- Provide assistance to engineering for survey and subsequent layout of existing buildings
- Flow testing
- Printing and plotting of plans
- Specs and other construction documents
- A strong understanding of AutoCAD to draw, import, export, etc.
- A strong ability to use Microsoft Office
- Ability to Lift 40lbs (when doing field flow testing for drawings)
- Ability to work on a computer all day
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Strong test taking skills as NICET exams will be provided for advancement
Required license or certification:
Please send Cover letter, Resume and potential start date to Jobs@asafire.com .